***Note: If you place an order, you will Register an Email and Password at the time of placing your Order on the Order Page. Only Register an Account in this section if you wish to Contact Us.
HOW TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT & PASSWORD
When you create your account you need to firstly register your email address into the Registration Section. We strongly advise that you process your order on a Laptop or Desktop Computer as a Mobile Phone or Tablet can be challenging to use the site to process the order.
Always use an email account that is valid and you monitor.
When you enter your email address and password, the system will create an account and will take you to your "My Account" area.
When you do this, the system will automatically generate the USER NAME from "the first part" of your email address before the @ symbol. You will not be required to create a username yourself. The username cannot be changed.
You will be required to create a password. Write it down as it will be your password to enter your Account. You will not receive an email with your password.
Note: to log in ALWAYS use the username that the system has generated for you which is the first part of your email address or the username that you created yourself and the password you created exactly.
For example - email@example.com, the username will be mary.smith. This is to be used each time you log into the site.
HOW TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD (which is different to Creating an Account)
- Before resetting your password, please check to see if you are using the correct credentials. Do not use your whole email address, use the username that was generated originally by the system.
- For example - firstname.lastname@example.org, the username will be mary.smith. This is to be used each time you log into the site. Ensure that you are using your username to log in, not your whole email.
- If you have lost your password, please follow the directions below.
- Click on the “Lost Your Password” link above. You will find this above in the "Log In" Section, below your password field.
- A new page will appear. Enter the email address that you originally used when you set up your account. Note – if you entered your email address incorrectly when you originally set up your account, the system will no recognise it. This is 99% of the time why you will not be receiving emails to reset your password.
- Enter the email that you originally used to create your account in the “Reset Password” field and click on “reset password” button
- The page will refresh and tell you “an email has been sent”
- When you receive the email, click on “click here to reset your password” link
- A new page will come up SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE to reset your new password
- Enter your new password details into the field provided. Write it down as you will not receive an email with your password for security reasons or SAVE it in your browser by checking the "Remember Me" box next to the login button. Your browser will automatically store it for future login purposes.
- You will be able to log in now with your new credentials
- Always use an email that is valid and monitored, otherwise you will not receive the necessary notifications to reset your password.
Either SAVE the new password to your browser or WRITE IT DOWN AND PLACE IT SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU WILL REMEMBER FOR NEXT TIME!!!!